Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Lockdown

Lockdown It was the first year the lockdown happened and I felt happy because I got to play with my sister, brother and husky. New Zealand went under lockdown on the 29th of March, 2020. The reason why New Zealand went under lockdown was because of CoronaVirus. Another name of CoronaVirus is Covid_19. COVID_19 is a disease caused by a new strain of CoronaVirus. Everyone had to stay away from people at level 4 who were not in our bubble for 2 metres and it’s 1 metre now since it’s level 2. COVID-19 is a disease that has spread all around the world and has been making people sick. Lots of people have even lost their lives. COVID-19 stands for CO stands for Corona VI stands for Virus and D stands for Disease. We always have to remember that we have to stay in our own bubble so that we don’t get CoronaVirus. We always need to stay away from our friends because we don’t know if our friends have the CoronaVirus and we don’t know where they have been. There were four levels of the lockdown and level 4 is the top level. At level 4 only the essential workers were allowed to go to work because if other parents would go to work then they might get the CoronaVirus. The essential workers include nurses, police officers, firefighters, ambulance workers, doctors, supermarket workers and rescue workers. Non essential workers include teachers, dairy shop workers, all the takeaway shop workers. They were all to stay home. While on lockdown we as a family enjoyed playing hide and seek, tag and those kinds of games. The weather has been wonderful as well as the sun shone nice and bright this lockdown. During the lockdown when I went to the dairy the people that work at the dairy would only let one person in but if you are a child they will let you go in with an adult or sister. I always went to the diary on my own. I enjoyed lockdown because I got to have some free time at home with my family and because I got to go and see my grandma and grandpa and cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.