Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

My Insect Creation Made Out Of Leaves And Flowers

This is my insect creation that I made try guess what it is!! I made this ceation for the summer learning journey. I did it today because I forgot to do it yesterday. This is a photo first starting to make it.
This is the second bit I did! I putted on the wing to make it more real t I forgot to take a photo of myself doing the other wing but it was ok.
This is a photo of me putting the other layer's on of the wings. I also forgot to take a photo of me putting the other wing on.
This is the final look of my insect creation I hope you like it. Comment if you know what it is thank you. Have a nice day everyone. Happy Holidays.

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jessie,

    My name is Fiona and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a beautiful butterfly you have created out of natural materials - ka pai! I really enjoyed reading your post about how you completed this activity and looking at your photos of each step. You have put in a lot of effort and your work is very inspirational.

    I am Italian and in Italian the word for butterfly is farfalla - I think it is a very beautiful word. Do you know the word for butterfly in any other languages?

    Keep up the great blogging. I can’t wait to see more of your posts!

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Fiona Rua.
      It is really nice to meet you today!
      Thanks for complimenting on my butterfly. Thanks for sending me this comment it has helped me over this journey.
      I like how you told me your culture because its good to meet different cultured people. You must be great at talking italian. Happy Holidays. Thank you and I have learnt the word butterfly in italian. I'm not sure of any other names.

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Jessie.
    Beautiful Flower you have!
    Instead of just having boring leaves you put some flowers on it to look colourful.
    You are very creative.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Angel
      Thank you such kind words.
      Really inspiring person that you are.

      Delete
    2. Hey Jessie.
      Thanks for replying back to my comment!
      Your inspiring too!
      Enjoy your day!

      Delete
    3. Kia Ora Angel
      Thanks for commenting back
      I hope you enjoy your day to
      Happy Holidays bye

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.