Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Cold Morning


In the morning it was very cold. It was really cold because winter had already come by. First I got ready to go to school but I was late by the time I got to school because the students were already doing jump jam. It was 3 degrees and it was very cold outside and the sun was coming out too. My hands were cold too but I just walked to my classroom but I didn’t put my bag on the chair. What I did with my bag is I took my bag with me to the basketball court. I got warm fast though because I ran a little bit of times and I also ran to the basketball court to do some jump jam but I was really late because when I got to the basketball court I had to do my shoelaces so I did them. So when I finished doing my shoelaces jump jam was already over. I had lots of fun at school and I had lots of fun running to the basketball court too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.