Pages

Saturday 23 January 2021

Build an Anti Gravity Glass - Slj

 Kia Ora everybody

Things you will need 

This is the stuff you need: string, a bowl, water, towels, scissors, thin card, a plastic bottle and a measure cup.


Step one

As you can see I have a glass cup with water inside and I have an empty glass cup. You can see that I am pouring water into the empty glass.

Step two 

Then put you're square piece of card over the top glass cup.

Step three. 

Then you're going to tip it upside down. That's the exciting part.

Next creation 


Step two

Cut two holes on each side of the half side of you're bottle and fread the string through each hole. Make sure  that you're peace of string is at you're arm length. I asked my sister if I could measure the string on her arm. 
Make sure to pour water into your half cutted side of the bottle so that you can spin your half side bottle.
Now the exciting part 
Bye bloggers thanks for reading my post.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessie

    Great work on completing this task, You’ve done an awesome job over the summer.

    The Summer learning journey is now over and we’re calculating all the points to figure out our prize winners. Sorry that I don’t have time to leave a really detailed comment but I’m just here to let you know this post will be counted towards your points.

    Well done,
    Hope you have an awesome summer and stay safe.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jessie.
    I'm very impressed.
    Especially your last picture and your fifth picture.
    It's very creative.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.